Providing vigorous and relentless legal representation for three generations since 1933
Respected family law attorneys serving your best interests
We take a proactive approach to criminal defense
Experience is key when dealing with wills, trusts, probate and handling your estate planning needs
Protect your real estate interests with expert real estate attorneys
Team up with our accomplished and distinguished attorneys
The lawyers at Urbani & Marshall, P.C. have built a reputation for providing individuals, families and businesses in Michigan with sound legal advice and effective representation. Since 1933, we have provided clients with the legal knowledge and skills to help them reach their personal goal-oriented results. We know that divorce/custody battles, probate/will contests and criminal/traffic offenses are some of the most traumatic things that happen in a person's life.
We recognize how emotional and challenging these issues are and we try to minimize the personal and financial impact from each situation. We do everything in our power to advocate for the best possible outcome. We represent clients throughout Michigan, with a major concentration in Macomb, Wayne, and Oakland counties.
Take the first step — One call can make all the difference
We take pride in attention to detail, exceptional client service and aggressive representation. Our philosophy is focused on obtaining the best results in the least amount of time and expense. Negotiating a cost-effective settlement or resolving disputes outside the courtroom is often preferred over costly and uncertain court intervention. However, we never hesitate to try a case when trial is necessary.
To arrange a no-pressure free consultation concerning your new or existing case for a second opinion, call (586) 649-7712 or fill out the form below.
Notable Cases & Results
- Defense counsel in one of the largest multi-million dollar Federal Court cases involving criminal conspiracy against the United States Department of Defense.
- Obtained a not guilty verdict, after a six-week trial, on a perjury case against a police officer acting as salvage vehicle inspector.
- Represented several clients involving priority of liens in construction and real estate cases on both local and appellate levels.
- Obtained a not guilty verdict in a date rape jury trial in Macomb County Circuit Court.
- Obtained several favorable appellate decisions involving family law, real estate and general civil litigation.
- Represented plaintiff/architect in copyright infringement case in Federal District Court.
- Represented land owners in Sutton Bay Area against Indian Tribe regarding the extinguishment of fishing right easement.
- Over a seven-year period, went to the Michigan Court of Appeals, Michigan Supreme Court, back to the Court of Appeals and back to the trial court in front of different judge for a new trial deciding natural mother's rights versus grandparent/guardian rights in custody battle over minor children. Verdict in favor of the client/mother after a five-week trial.
Personal service is vital
to effective advocacy
Your goals are paramount. We spot legal issues and understand prevailing laws in each case. We meet face-to-face with all new clients and fully explain all available legal options prior to retaining us. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to any legal problem. Everything we do is reviewed, talked about or approved by you on a step-by-step basis before we proceed. You will always remain informed.
Our professional mission statement is to be vigorous and relentless in providing legal serves to clients in the most cost effective and speedy fashion while obtaining favorable and desired results. Referrals from judges, attorneys, opposing parties and clients as well as being distinguished in the profession by board and committee memberships, authorship and awards have endorsed our success for nearly 90 years.